LEGAL NOTICE LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the company that owns www.soltecingenieros.com is SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L., with CIF number B 36.881.415, and address for these purposes at C / A Caleira, nº 5, bajo, 36.210, Vigo (Pontevedra), with contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal of SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from this access and / or use, the General Conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.soltecingenieros.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. to which the USER may have access. THE USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. THE USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. offers through its website, committing not to use them for activities that may be illegal, contrary to public order, national defense or public health. In any case, SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the Website: modify or eliminate services or content, as well as the conditions of access and / or use of the Website. In the same way, SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions contained in the website www.soltecingenieros.com.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA: In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform the user that the personal data provided voluntarily, by any of our means of information collection, they will be incorporated into the Automated Processing Activities of personal data owned by SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. , in order to be able to provide you with our services, as well as to keep you informed about issues related to the activity of the company and its services. The fields marked with “*” are mandatory, so the non-completion of these fields will prevent the USER from enjoying some of the Services and information offered on the Web. The data contained therein will be treated confidentially. SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. it fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments of its activity. SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. To carry out the aforementioned management it may be necessary to transfer the data to those in charge of the treatment, collaborating companies and public administrations (which can verify the veracity of the data). In the event that the USER provides personal data, referring to natural persons other than himself, the USER must, prior to inclusion, inform them of the content of this clause, in accordance with the provisions of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. as responsible for the Treatment Activity, guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data provided, in accordance with the provisions of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, the USER may exercise the rights at any time, by writing to the registered office, attaching a copy of the DNI or Passport. SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. guarantees that all commercial communications addressed to its customers comply with current regulations. Therefore, in compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and Law 9/2014 General Telecommunications, the USER is informed that SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. may send you by electronic means information about products and services of interest to which you give your consent. At any time, you may revoke this authorization at the address email@example.com.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. by itself or as an assignee, it is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design ..), being expressly prohibited its reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the modality of making available all or part of the contents of this website, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the website.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the Website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. Deficiencies of the service, of the communication networks, of the problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any browser, possible security errors that may occur or of the possible damages that may be caused in the computer system of the USER, to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses in the USER’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, telephone breakdowns, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system motivated by causes beyond the control of SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. ; d the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that the USERS make of the Website and the information and services. Of the illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to the general accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the USERS.
8. MODIFICATIONS: SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on the website, being able to change, delete or add both contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
9. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available in www.soltecingenieros.com, SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances, SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. reserves the right to block the access of a USER in the event of any indication of fraudulent use of the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERALITIES: SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between SOLTEC INGENIEROS S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.